Monday, July 7, 2008

Hello Everyone,

Well, there is a new challenge coming up for CWT, Its a cage doll, which were made in the 'olden day', I think for churches or as religious symbles, but my cage doll is going to be scary and represent Halloween! Which happens to be my favorite holiday. I am still working on 2 Izannah Walker dolls also, but thought i'd take a break from them for a bit and try this challenge. Wish me Luck!!! Hope everyone is doing well, and that life is treating you good!!!

Here is a pic of a cage doll that was on ebay last week.


Many Dollie Hugs,
Jackie
Plain-N-Simple!

5 comments:

simple~needs said...

what does a cage doll look like?? i have never heard of them.
you work is amazing!
kim

Pond Creek Primitives said...

Well, you ARE among the living !!! I was getting worried about you, my friend !!! And I can't wait to see what you come up with this time with the cage doll challenge! Hope all's well !

bee

Unknown said...

Thanks Kim and Bee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Smiles and Hugs,
Jackie

craftswithcare said...

Jackie, you are so creative! Can't wait to see your finished cage doll!

Hugs,

Dixie Redmond said...

Love your banner, Jackie. And I know you will wow us with your cage doll.

Dixie