Friday, July 29, 2011

Rizelda and Bixby her talking broom and crow...


Rizelda now adorns my daughters door, and it scares her husband!!!!! Hehe!!!!!!!!

Hello all, remember Rizelda, well this is her talking broom Bixby, they will be for sale on The Olde Primitive Peddler site on August 1st. My pictures dont do her justice, she can be a door hanger or a sitter, and i used an old Annie Beez folk art doll pattern, but gave her applied thumbs so she can hang on tight to her best bud, Bixby. To purchase her, the link is to the left at The Olde Primitive Peddlers site, Thank You ...and many Best Witches to ya!!
Hugs,

 Jackie

2 comments:

McNally School said...

I love seeing Halloween decor when I'm miserably hot in July! It reminds me that there's hope for the future. Rizelda is bewitching.

Unknown said...

Thank You so much Elaine!!! Hope you are doing well and still creating your lovely dolls!!!!!!!!!!
Many Hugs,
Jackie