Sunday, December 23, 2018

Hello, here i am again, after a long dry spurt of not creating dollies. Im sure we've all been there, but i know you'll agree when i say, "I just don't want to be here". with feeling reminiscent of childhood, and throwing a fit. So here I am, a bit late, in trying to rekindle my creative bone. I think usually the desire to start creating hits right about September, if i remember correctly. Last night, i sold 2 dolls,  a little rag doll, more primitive than not, and an Izannah Walker type doll, with the help of friends. I was very suprised and elated that people still love my creations. Im hoping it sparks a creative-ness,  and gives me an umph! or like a friend says, 'A good old fashioned kick in the pants'! Hehe I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, most especially good health and cheer. Much love, Jackie



No comments: