Monday, August 24, 2009

Izannah Walker style doll

Hello doll lovers, doll makers and fellow artists,
Here is my next Izannah Walker doll, i feel that she has a great start, but still needs some special touches, and one thing for sure...I am not adding more stain! She is a 14 inch cloth and clay. I am dressing her in pale blue and black. Well thats the plan, so far, but just like my socks, it changes from day to day... : D
Hope everyone can feel the change of season...yee haw Fall is sneakin' up on us!!!!
Many Best Witches to you all!!!!!
Hugs,
Jackie,
Plain-n-Simple!

10 comments:

Doreen said...

Jackie...so far this gal is my favorite of your Izzy's..she's sooo pretty!!!

LOVE the blog background...yeahhh...fall is almost here!!!

Hugs, D

Robin's Egg Bleu said...

All the words in your post are coming off pretty much invisible to me, not sure why!

So this might not show up in your post, but I wanted to say that she is beautiful!

Plain-n-Simple! said...

Thank You Doreen you are so sweet! Robin, yes i changed my back ground last night and forgot about the text color, but i fixed it! Hehe Thank You!!!
Hugs,
Jackie

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

I really like the shape and color of the lips. Well done!

Diane Costanza said...

I think she is coming alkog beautifully. She has a very sweet face.

Sue said...

Jackie, she is fantastic (at least what I can see of her). Looking forward to seeing her finished.

Yaaaay...Fall is just around the corner!

Plain-n-Simple! said...

Theresa, Diane,
So nice to meet other artists!!!! Thank You for the sweet compliments!!!!! Sue, yes i have not gotten her second skin on so i didnt show her body. I am so excited for fall weather!!!! Hope everyone is have a wonderful end of summer...kids go back to school on Wednesday here.
Wishing many blessings to ya!
Hugs,
Jackie

Lone Pierette said...

Jackie - she is just wonderful as are all your Izzies !!

Suzanne said...

Hi Jackie, your blog looks great....all decked out for the season! :)
Your new dolly is amazing...as are all of you dollies. I just peeked at previous posts, and you have been busy creating some gorgeous beauties!

Plain-n-Simple! said...

Thank You Suzanne!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you and yours are well!!!!!!
Hugs,
Jackie